Over the next 2 days, we invite you to do as much or as little as you desire. Each day the management team will discuss the range of activities available to you. You can participate in any activities you choose, as many times as you like. Most activities are half or three quarters of a day in duration, which allows for a bit of relaxation time around the resort from mid-afternoon. The activities on offer include:
Stay: Seven Spirit Bay Wilderness Lodge
- Marine wildlife spotting cruises in Coral and Trepang Bays aboard our custom-built adventure craft, MV Arafura
- Half day Barramundi fishing adventures in Trepang Creek
- Half day blue water fishing adventure in the Cobourg Marine Park Sanctuary
- 4WD wilderness adventures to Rainbow Beach, Gunners Quoin, Vashon Head and the magnificent Nipa Palms. The Nipa only grows in three locations in Australia, with Trepang Creek being one of them.
- Nature walks and bird watching.
- Mud crabbing in the mangrove estuaries. Muddies are active crabs usually found in shallow salty waters near mangrove swamps, favouring the soft muddy bottom.