1 Arrive Tromsø, Embark Ship
Excitement builds as we meet you on arrival and whisk you to your ship. Kick things off with a glass of bubbly before the first of many memorable meals on board. Stay 14 Nights: MS Hebridean Sky (D)
2 Lofoten Islands (Evening Departure/Overnight)
Norway's west coast is without question one of the world's most beautiful destinations, and when it comes to scenery, the Lofoten Islands truly takes the cake. Cruising into the archipelago, jagged peaks jut from mirror-like fjord waters and red cottages are clustered on green banks. Today you'll experience your first Signature Experience. (B/L/D) Signature Experiences:
- Norway's west coast is without question one of the world's most beautiful destinations, and when it comes to scenery, the Lofoten Islands truly takes the cake. Cruising into the archipelago, jagged peaks jut from mirror-like fjord waters and red cottages are clustered on green banks. Today you'll experience your first Signature Experience.
3 Brønnøysund, Torghatten
Head to the deck to spot the Arctic Circle monument before arriving at the town of Brønnøysund. In the distance, you might even be able to see the sun shining through the tunnel at the centre of Mt Torghatten. It's here you'll choose your sightseeing. (B/L/D) Freedom of Choice:
- It's possible to walk through Mt Torghatten's tunnel, something you might like to do today. Or, explore the town with your expedition team.
For a change of pace, today you'll explore a larger city, Trondheim. As part of your discovery, wander around the open-air museum, which is more like a village. Explore its collection of over 80 vintage buildings, including a stave church and Sami huts. (B/L/D)
5 Nordfjord, Olden
you'll want to stake your claim on the deck as the ship sails into Nordfjord to the icefields of Jostedal. There are towering mountains on both sides, glaciers, and deep valleys in shades of green you may have never before seen. Step ashore at the village of Olden, passing beautiful lakes on your way to the viewing point of Briksdal Glacier. (B/L/D)
The archipelagos surrounding Florø lends to the picture-perfect scenery of the quaint port town. First, though, you'll visit the Sunnfjord open-air museum, made up of 25 historic buildings transported from throughout the region. Many of the log houses, you'll notice, have traditional turf roofs. Then it's onwards for a drive along the Waterfall Road. (B/L/D)
7 Flåm, Undredal (Evening Departure/Overnight)
Today, you'll arrive in Flåm, where an epic journey aboard the Flåm Railway awaits to take you through countryside more than 850 metres above sea level. you'll then head to the remote village of Undredal on the shores of Aurlandsfjord. There are pine forests spilling over cliffs, steep ravines with storybook houses perched right on the edge, and dandelions which wave to you from impossibly green and lush meadows. Not to mention the deep blue fjord waters which surround this picturesque village. (B/L/D)
8 Flåm, Naerøyfjord
Say goodbye to Flåm this morning as you make way for your next destination. There's promise of yet more glassy waters and plunging falls today as you cruise the region's majestic fjords. And all you have to do is sit back on board your ship and take it all in. Discover World Heritage-listed Naerøyfjord, hemmed in on either side by mountains, tumbling waterfalls and emerald valleys. (B/L/D)
9 Bergen (Evening Departure/Overnight)
Discover the sights of Bergen, including the home of Norway's most famous composer, Edvard Grieg. It's here you'll enjoy a Signature Experience. There's plenty of time to explore afterwards, with the ship remaining docked here in Bergen overnight. (B/L/D) Freedom of Choice:
- Adding to the day, we' ve organised a private recital here, featuring a selection of Grieg's well-known classical masterpieces.
10 Rosendal, Hardangerfjord
The wonders continue with more fjords and mountains today. Dock in Rosendal to travel to the village of Sunndal. From here, choose your sightseeing. (B/L/D) Freedom of Choice:
- From Sunndal, you'll set out on a walk to Bondhus Lake, which is encircled by fjords and mountains. Alternatively, you might like to visit the historic Baroniet Estate Manor and Gardens.
11 Pulpit Rock, Stavanger
Shape your day however you like with a choice of sightseeing. (B/L/D) Freedom of Choice:
- Perhaps don your walking shoes for a hike to the Pulpit Rock viewpoint. On a 604-metre high cliff, it's one of the country's most iconic lookouts, with views right over the Lysefjord. A less strenuous option is a cruise through the fjord and a walk through Stavanger.
At Kragerø, jump into a boat for a journey along the Telemark Canal, carved into rock over a century ago. (B/L/D)
Today you'll reach Norway's capital. Among many highlights is the chance to walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park and the Viking Ship Museum. Also enjoy time at the open-air Norsk Folkemuseum. It's then time to farewell Norway as your ship sails through the night. (B/L/D)
14 Marstrand, Skagen
Dip into Sweden with a stop at the fishing village of Marstrand. Here, choose your sightseeing. Later it's onto Denmark where a choice of sightseeing gifts you the chance to discover Skagen at greater depth. (B/L/D) Freedom of Choice:
- In Marstrand, you might like to walk to Carlstens Fortress or enjoy a spot of kayaking.
- A visit to Skagen offers the chance to either travel to the country's northernmost reaches or explore the peninsula on a guided bike tour.
15 Disembark Ship, Depart Copenhagen
Arrive at your final stop, Copenhagen. We say our farewells and transfer you to the airport. (B)