Aria River Ships
APT's range of Aria Class river ships including the MS AmaDolce, MS AmaLyra, MS AmaCello & MS AmaDante specialise in cruises along the Rhine, Rhône, Moselle and Seine rivers, and through the Bordeaux region. The boutique size of these ships means you're granted superior access to smaller riverside towns and villages. With a capacity of just 146 guests, a genuinely warm onboard atmosphere is assured.
Note: Aria River Ships include the MS AmaDolce, MS AmaLyra, MS AmaCello & MS AmaDante. There is no lift access to Piano Deck (Level 1).
APT's Aria River Ships include the MS AmaDolce, MS AmaLyra, MS AmaCello & MS AmaDante. With their maiden voyages launching between 2008 and 2009, all have been refurbished and each ship caters for 146 cabins and a crew of 46! Relax in spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms ranging in size from 170-225 sq. ft, or in a single stateroom of 140 sq. ft. You can always indulge even more in one of the Owners Suites at 255 sq. ft.
- Up to five unique dining experiences available, including three speciality restaurants.
- Unwind in sophisticated surrounds. Enjoy the ever changing scenery as you swim in the heated pool located on the Sun Deck.
- Relax in the stylish main lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive bar the observation lounge which is the perfect indoor space from which to take in the approaching sights.
- Be entertained and watch lectures, presentations, demonstrations and performances, in the front lounge which transforms into an ambient Showroom.
- Access the tea & coffee bar 24 hours a day as well as the on-board wellness centre.
- With a walking track on the Sun Deck, a fitness room and a fleet of onboard bicycles to use on your own or on one of the many guided bike tours, as well as healthy menu choices, you’ll have everything needed to stay active and healthy while sailing Europe’s great rivers.