2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan
Buy now, change later with the new, 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan. This complimentary plan* will be attached to all 2021 holiday bookings for Globus. Cosmos & Avalon Waterways, giving travellers the flexibility to move holidays to any other 2021 or 2022 date, destination, itinerary or even one of their other brands. No penalties, no problem – as long as the booking is moved before the final payment date.
Added SafetyNet Protection Policy
Give yourself even more flexibility for your holiday with SafetyNet Protection for $95 per person**. This allows you to cancel with no penalties up to 30 days prior to your holiday, or transfer your holiday to another date with only 24 hours' notice. Terms & Conditions apply, see below.
Health & Safety
Today's world has changed, but what remains certain is Globus' commitment to guest safety, comfort and peace-of-mind while travelling with them. To that end, with help from their Global Health & Safety Team, they have established a worldwide Assurance program, with enhanced on-trip protocols and procedures, to ensure the health - and happiness - of their guests throughout their travels.
Globus Family Have Got You Covered
- Swiss family-owned business with 90+ years of experience
- On the ground support in every location visited
- Global office locations in Switzerland, USA, Canada, UK, Australia & New Zealand
- Experienced Tour & Cruise Directors who are with you every step of the way
- CLIA accredited
- 95% customer satisfaction rating
Terms & Conditions
* The 2021 Peace of Mind Travel Plan allows for any 2021 booking made on Avalon Waterways, Cosmos, Globus or Monograms to be changed to a different brand, destination or to another 2021 or 2022 departure date. Notice of change in travel plans must be given before final payment; standard cancellation penalties will apply for full cancellation without rebooking or changes made after final payment. The penalty waiver applies to the land or cruise portion of the booking only; airfares and holidays booked air-inclusive may be subject to penalties and/or change fees from the airline.
Applicable price and eligible promotions for the new tour or cruise will apply; if new trip is less expensive, a Future Booking Credit will be issued for the difference in price (credit must be used by 31 Dec 2022). Cannot be applied to groups. Future Booking Credit is not redeemable for cash, however is fully transferrable. Offer reliant on space availability. May be withdrawn at any time. Additional restrictions may apply; see Operator Terms & Conditions for details.
** The $95 SafetyNet Protection must be paid at the time of the tour deposit, is payable per person per booking (not per tour) and is non-refundable. SafetyNet Protection must be purchased for each individual passenger and the purchase covers an individual passenger’s Globus family of brands products booked at the same time the SafetyNet Protection is purchased. SafetyNet Protection applies to the tour, associated pre/post accommodation and transfers booked directly with the Globus family of brands.
SafetyNet Protection does not apply to any airfares or any products purchased via another wholesale or retail supplier, nor does it apply to any service charge or cancellation fee charged to you by your Travel Agent, which should be discussed with them at time of booking. SafetyNet Protection can be utilised in one of two ways only:
Cancellation Protection or Transfer Protection.
- Cancellation Protection enables passengers to cancel their booking in full up to 30 days prior to the commencement of services, without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
- Transfer Protection enables passengers to amend their booking (once only) up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of services to a later date in the same or subsequent year (value will be held as a Future Booking Credit) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
If Transfer Protection is applied and the booking is subsequently cancelled by the passenger, the cancellation penalties relating to the transfer date of the original booking will be compared to the cancellation penalties of the new transferred booking and the higher penalties will be charged.
SafetyNet Protection can only be applied to a booking once only e.g. 24 hours prior to commencement of services, the passenger utilises Transfer Protection and amends their tour to a later departure date. The passenger cannot then use Cancellation Protection to cancel the tour in full without incurring the applicable cancellation charges or penalties – as per the Globus family of brands terms and conditions.