Are you the kind of person who wants to travel, but doesn’t want to worry about much more than whether you packed your passport? Then an escorted tour is for you. Sit back, relax and soak up all that New Zealand has to offer when you travel with the passionate Kirra team to some of the best destinations throughout both islands.
Here are some reasons to give coach travel with Kirra Tours a try.
1. You come first. Kirra Tours pride themselves on taking care of their guests every step of the way. At Kirra, the team understands that the best holiday is all about balance. Their meticulously planned itineraries are the perfect mix – fully inclusive for a stress-free experience, with enough time set aside for individual exploration.
2. Value for Money. When you choose to book a Kirra coach holiday, you can be sure you are getting value for money. Great long-standing relationships with local tourism suppliers enables them to pass on great deals to their valued guests.
3. Knowledgeable Experts. Each coach tour has experienced and enthusiastic staff, handpicked for their enthusiasm, expertise and passion for New Zealand.
4. No worries. The Kirra team take care of your transport, hotels, sightseeing and food so you can kick back, relax and spend your time getting lost in experiences, rather than in the worries of planning and navigating.
5. Tour in style. All coaches have been chosen to provide guests with a comfortable travel experience. You will also be able to experience many other forms of transport depending on the holiday you choose. Sample luxury yachts, train journeys, ferry, cruise boats and even the optional helicopter ride.
6. Sleep in style. Your sleep and comfort is important to the team. Since 1968 Kirra Tours have carefully selected quality accommodation, making you feel at home, away from home.
7. Food, glorious food. Start each morning off with a hearty breakfast or something just to fill the gap, the choice is yours. Kirra coach holidays provide most of your food throughout your tour. For the nights where dinner isn’t provided, the team encourage you to explore the local restaurants and can share their favourite spots with you.
8. Like-minded people. On any given departure, you’ll find a mix of couples, friends, and solo travellers. One of the great benefits of escorted coach holidays is that they provide you with the opportunity to meet like-minded people who, like you, prefer to travel in a stress-free way, with a little adventure.
9. Set Departure Dates. All Kirra coach holidays have set departure dates making it easy for you plan and book your flights in advance with certainty that your travel dates won’t unexpectedly change. This means you can get in early to snag great fares, mark it on the calendar, and start counting down for your holiday.
10. Take it all in. Here’s where you do all the work. Sit back, relax, explore and soak everything up! With no planning to be done, no need to navigate or get behind the wheel, all you have to do is take it all in and enjoy your holiday. Let Kirra Tours look after the rest.
Sound good? Try for yourself – take a look at the coach holidays available with Kirra Tours.