Cruise Travel Advisor
Are you an enthusiastic cruise specialist, keen for a new challenge in travel? Global Journeys is a leading online travel company seeking an experienced Cruise Travel Advisor to join our team in Noosa. Based in our modern office in the Junction, as one of our valued advisors, you can expect to be busy dealing with a gamut of cruise, river cruise and land touring worldwide either by phone, email and occasionally face to face. You'll be using our custom CRS and Amadeus to make reservations and you'll be looking after your clients from their initial enquiry till their return to Australia.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years Cruise Advisory experience required
- CLIA certified - Ambassador Level (min) or Master Level
- You are a natural seller and likeable over the phone
What will you do?
- Handling enquiries from customers on a range of journeys by email, phone and on occasion, face to face with a focus on cruise reservations.
- Using our custom reservation system and Amadeus
- Working mainly by email and over the phone, taking enquiries from customers on a range of touring products
- Quoting holidays & flights, and most importantly looking after your clients
- To enhance the customer's experience of dealing with our booking services and make the best possible recommendations at all times
- Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date
- Be a team player and also be able to work on your own initiative.
- To have a happy, enthusiastic and organised approach to your work, which can be demanding, but rewarding
- Travelling around the world gaining first hand knowledge of the tours & cruises we sell
- Sharing an office with the top selling travel advisors in the country...and the company dog!
What we are looking for?
The successful candidate will be locally based with proven experience selling cruise travel and looking for a new challenge within the travel industry. You will be keen to work for a well-established online travel agency, you'll have good level of Amadeus (or similar GDS) experience, a sense of humour that can deal with our office banter, be goal orientated and focused enough to handle the busy times.
What's in it for you?
- Industry recognition (every Travel Advisors in our office is a National Top Seller)
- A competitive salary depending on experience (no more commission based work!)
- Goal based bonuses, Top Achiever travel perks, & heaps of Rewards Points!
- Addtional 5 days famil leave
- Top Achiever travel perks, famils & heaps of Rewards Points!
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one of Australia's leading online travel organisations
To express interest in this upcoming postition, please email Georgie Walpole and attach your CV and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this role.